With Australian Clash of Kings 2018 getting closer and closer, I try to keep up the pace with painting and modelling. Previous week was quite productive as I managed to make bases for my cavalry units. I must admit that it makes even the old miniatures look much better and moving these units on the battle field is way easier too!
However, the main painting project I have ongoing at the moment is to finish painting chariots. I quickly learned that despite being bigger models and with fewer details, they still require quite a lot of time and attention. And the amount of details to paint turned out to be more than I expected! The fact that when I started painting them I had no clear idea yet how I want them to be painted also didn't help to accomplish the goal.